Operation and Care
How to use the Pin-Adjustment-Tool
How to adjust your wristband without using a Pin-Adjustment-Tool
1. Place the watch with the clockface facing towards you and the watch crown on the right-hand side.
2. Use the provided toolset to push out the pin with the serrated head first from the right-hand side to the left.
3. In case the pin is stuck, exert some counter pressure with a blunt item (e.g. the table corner).
4. After the pin is removed you can easily remove or insert wristband parts.
5. To reassemble the wristband, push the pin with the serrated head last from the right-hand side to the left into the bore.