Herrmann was born in the Paris of the 20s. As a rebellious son of wealthy parents he drank his way around the etablissements of mont martre spending every cent on red wine, books and women. Eventually, he wrote a few books about it which sold so well that he had to do tremendous efforts to stay poor.
• Handmade lightweight sunglasses made of high quality cotton acetate
• German steel spring hinges made for convenient fitting
• Green UV 400 protective lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision
• Every pair one of a kind due to unique wood grain and colour
• Including a foldable KERBHOLZ softcase
*Valid for shipments within Germany. Delivery times to other countries and information to calculate the delivery date, please see delivery information